Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked by m0n :)

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» should i re-join ErrOr?
when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:28 pm by cookies

» Epic Mortal Kombat parody
when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:39 am by slayer

» 50 Stunts in 3 Minutes (CRAZY MONKEY ASIAN)
when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:32 am by slayer

» Update on new forums
when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:07 pm by Ganji

» Helmet Camera action
when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:14 am by mggkinsia

» hey guys !!!! im back!!!!
when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:53 pm by ex.pwnftw

» The V.S. Forum
when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:50 pm by Sense

» 10 toys that made you gay (FUCKIN HILARIOUS)
when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:16 am by mggkinsia

» My Absence
when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:19 pm by Sense

Statistics
We have 123 registered users
The newest registered user is chanweaya

Our users have posted a total of 3033 messages in 264 subjects
Top posters
mggkinsia (787)
when is the new server running? I_vote_lcapwhen is the new server running? I_voting_barwhen is the new server running? I_vote_rcap 
asianman6924 (520)
when is the new server running? I_vote_lcapwhen is the new server running? I_voting_barwhen is the new server running? I_vote_rcap 
Ganji (391)
Unrated (193)
BlooD (174)
0wnurmom (148)
Stunin (123)
Sense (118)
`freaky (QC) (104)
hopsiah (103)
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:30 pm
Tracker
Free Online Address Book

when is the new server running?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mggkinsia

mggkinsia

when is the new server running? Empty
PostSubject: when is the new server running?   when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:26 am

when is the new server up??

i am so excited
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when is the new server running?   when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 10:44 am

me too!
Back to top Go down
mggkinsia

mggkinsia

PostSubject: Re: when is the new server running?   when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:19 pm

ya but i need to know when the server is running
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when is the new server running?   when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:23 pm

Everyone will know when its up man. How can you know when its up if its not up yet?
Back to top Go down
mggkinsia

mggkinsia

PostSubject: Re: when is the new server running?   when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 12:35 pm

lol im soo excited and curious sorry
Back to top Go down
Ganji

Ganji

PostSubject: Re: when is the new server running?   when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 1:13 pm

be patient... server are being done as fast as yoshi can...right now if u wanna checkout the first one thats tC's

1000FPS 100Tick BADASS mother fucker... cant wait for ours!
tC's ip = 208.100.56.229:27015

I got to play on our new server.... no its not done yet.... BUT OMG ITS BADASS just wait should be up by tonight... yoshi has been workin his ass off setting up 8 MOTHER FUCKIN SERVERS!!! SO BE PATIENT
Back to top Go down
http://errorclan.com
Unrated

Unrated

PostSubject: Re: when is the new server running?   when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:08 pm

man that tc one was aight didnt really like the trip bombs thoe got annoyoing
Back to top Go down
asianman6924

asianman6924

PostSubject: Re: when is the new server running?   when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 8:47 pm

be patient everyone.

this stuff cannot be rushed or problems will occur...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: when is the new server running?   when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:15 pm

ganji werent u in tC before :O

i swear i remember some1 called tC. Ganji killing the shit outta me everytime i saw him :S
Back to top Go down
mggkinsia

mggkinsia

PostSubject: Re: when is the new server running?   when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 7:56 am

lol misery ^
Back to top Go down
Ganji

Ganji

PostSubject: Re: when is the new server running?   when is the new server running? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 12:54 pm

yes.. i was in tc for a while misery.... it was me lol
Back to top Go down
http://errorclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: when is the new server running?   when is the new server running? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

when is the new server running?
Page 1 of 1