Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked by m0n :)

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» should i re-join ErrOr?
cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:28 pm by cookies

» Epic Mortal Kombat parody
cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:39 am by slayer

» 50 Stunts in 3 Minutes (CRAZY MONKEY ASIAN)
cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:32 am by slayer

» Update on new forums
cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:07 pm by Ganji

» Helmet Camera action
cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:14 am by mggkinsia

» hey guys !!!! im back!!!!
cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:53 pm by ex.pwnftw

» The V.S. Forum
cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:50 pm by Sense

» 10 toys that made you gay (FUCKIN HILARIOUS)
cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:16 am by mggkinsia

» My Absence
cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:19 pm by Sense

Statistics
We have 123 registered users
The newest registered user is chanweaya

Our users have posted a total of 3033 messages in 264 subjects
Top posters
mggkinsia (787)
cs sport problems I_vote_lcapcs sport problems I_voting_barcs sport problems I_vote_rcap 
asianman6924 (520)
cs sport problems I_vote_lcapcs sport problems I_voting_barcs sport problems I_vote_rcap 
Ganji (391)
Unrated (193)
BlooD (174)
0wnurmom (148)
Stunin (123)
Sense (118)
`freaky (QC) (104)
hopsiah (103)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:30 pm
Tracker
Free Online Address Book

cs sport problems

Go down 
+4
asianman6924
WarP
BlooD
cwholf001
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cwholf001

cwholf001

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:10 pm

Just bringing up that everytime cs sport is in server he feels need to always make racist comments continuesly....lots of people playing in server are getting annoyed and pissed
Back to top Go down
BlooD

BlooD

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:21 pm

yes he does say a lot of racial slurs....although it does not bother me so much.....maybe because i ignore the comments....but i know lots of people playing with him are getting really annoyed...should something be done?
Back to top Go down

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:47 pm

yeah i think we need to talk with him or to ban him just racism is BAAAAD
Back to top Go down
WarP

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:54 pm

not just the racism.... i find him annoying.... like a lot....
Back to top Go down
BlooD

BlooD

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 5:56 pm

well i just kicked him cause he was annoying everyone....he seems to think he is the man....
Back to top Go down

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 6:35 pm

he is just a cock sucker
Back to top Go down
cwholf001

cwholf001

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:04 pm

just gets annoying ah hell when hes always screaming and yelling dumb shit...on top of all the racist shit
Back to top Go down
asianman6924

asianman6924

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:14 pm

hey sorry guys i really haven't been playing alot on the public server since me and killastan have been scrimming soo much on the private server.

i just got on today and noticed cs is a sport dropping the "n" word left and right...

He is extremely annoying and very racist!

i banned him for 30 mins and i told him not to be so racist.
If ya want, go ahead and add me on steam (asianman6924) and if he starts yelling off racial comments ill ban him for a hour or so

cs sport problems Mm3hjr
Back to top Go down
BlooD

BlooD

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 7:28 pm

sounds good man....well everytime he gets annoying iam going to kick him....his starting to annoy me now
Back to top Go down
Unrated

Unrated

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:23 pm

lol i already did that last week lol but guess he still hasnt learn his lesson
Back to top Go down
Unrated

Unrated

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:57 pm

lately he been good when im on lol i dont mind him
Back to top Go down
jponryslayer

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:00 am

I banned him today and I will not be the one to unban him. tCx.Evil was telling us about how his Uncle committed suicide today and cs is a sport decided to make the comments:

"he must have been gay"
"they get like that when they don't come out of the closet"

Most disrespectful piece of shit I've ever met, and I've been playing CS for nearly 8 years.

I don't think we need scum like this guy in the server.
Back to top Go down
http://meatspin.com
asianman6924

asianman6924

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:27 am

wow talked aobut being disrespectful!!! jeez!!

admins plz do not unban this kid!!!

cs sport problems Mm3hjr
Back to top Go down

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:32 am

I think the BAN button should be used in this situation Smile
Back to top Go down
BlooD

BlooD

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 12:34 am

wow.....gj jp....he defenitly needs to stay banned....and he needs a fcking education!
Back to top Go down

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:25 pm

humm jp please read waht I wrote and then come and talkshit about me cause if u were not hating on me , you woulda seen waht I wrote after '' and its something that happend to me last year '' so i got banned cause i was telling something about my life ? humm thats nice.

You just had the right oppurtunity to ban me so u did it , lmao you are so gay , you keep talking shit about me but when I reply thats ur answer '' do yo really wanna be disrepectuful cs ?'' EXCUSE ME but you are disrespect me all the fuckin time everytime i connect you have to say soemthing , Yesterday in inferno , remember ? i was just chilling not using my mic AT ALLL and you changed my name for ''cs is a sport is gay'' so to all the people whos gonna read this no wonder i get mad at this kid , all he does is hating on me and everytime he can do something to piss me of he does.
Back to top Go down

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 4:35 pm

Yo excuse me Mister Onry but all you do is hating on me , everytime i say something , you say something back , remember yesterday in inferno ? i was just cihlloing not using my mic AT ALL , when suddenly my name changed for '' cs is a sport is gay '' EXCUSE ME but dont ask me whyy i get mad at you ... you alwais do little things like that . Why you are doing them ? i have no fkn clue .

Its true that sometimes i get a boost of energie and I might be fkn annying , i get it , yaa well you can ban me for an hour or just advertise me . Mister Asianman , every fuckin time u ask me to shut up when im playing music or just talking to loud on my mic , do I do it ?Hell yes. I work with warning if no1 tells me to shut up , why would I shup up ?

And i'm really sorry for my friend evil , if u read this i didnt meant to be rude , its just what happend to some1 in my family

And to all the eror member :

Blood : i dont know why you hate me , i guess you wanted to be like the others
Jonny : Maybe it didnt seemed like but i really liked who you were and the insult you were telling was making me laugh , i never tried to hur you foreal
Asianman : i enjoyed droping 20 bombs with you against scrub in scrim.
Mgg: Love you . thats it
super meg : your a nice buddy hope bitchz will wish u a happy birtday next year haha u get me
yoshi : your never on but u created the best server so I love you , good luck with the family your building
JP : i loved that JP ONRY ?!?!??!!?! things but i know u dont care u hated me , u hate me and u will alwais hate me

So i guess goodbye ,, love you guys even if you dont (:
Back to top Go down

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:32 pm

draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaama
Back to top Go down

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:35 pm

yeaaaah.......Smile
Back to top Go down

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:43 pm

just cs is sport-or cock sucker ,how u called in society,before playing cs dont do like a dude on johny's avatar do and u will understand wat u do,cause i am tired to hear from u about NLO))xDD
Back to top Go down

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:49 pm

did u just called me a cock sucker ?
Back to top Go down
asianman6924

asianman6924

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:53 pm

cs is a sport wrote:
did u just called me a cock sucker ?

yesss sir he did

cs sport problems Mm3hjr
Back to top Go down
asianman6924

asianman6924

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:55 pm

cs is a sport wrote:
Yo excuse me Mister Onry but all you do is hating on me , everytime i say something , you say something back , remember yesterday in inferno ? i was just cihlloing not using my mic AT ALL , when suddenly my name changed for '' cs is a sport is gay '' EXCUSE ME but dont ask me whyy i get mad at you ... you alwais do little things like that . Why you are doing them ? i have no fkn clue .

Its true that sometimes i get a boost of energie and I might be fkn annying , i get it , yaa well you can ban me for an hour or just advertise me . Mister Asianman , every fuckin time u ask me to shut up when im playing music or just talking to loud on my mic , do I do it ?Hell yes. I work with warning if no1 tells me to shut up , why would I shup up ?

And i'm really sorry for my friend evil , if u read this i didnt meant to be rude , its just what happend to some1 in my family

And to all the eror member :

Blood : i dont know why you hate me , i guess you wanted to be like the others
Jonny : Maybe it didnt seemed like but i really liked who you were and the insult you were telling was making me laugh , i never tried to hur you foreal
Asianman : i enjoyed droping 20 bombs with you against scrub in scrim.
Mgg: Love you . thats it
super meg : your a nice buddy hope bitchz will wish u a happy birtday next year haha u get me
yoshi : your never on but u created the best server so I love you , good luck with the family your building
JP : i loved that JP ONRY ?!?!??!!?! things but i know u dont care u hated me , u hate me and u will alwais hate me

So i guess goodbye ,, love you guys even if you dont (:

lmao!!

you have never scrimmed me me ever!!

how do you "drop bombs on me" when you havent even scrimmed with me?

quit making shit up haha
cs sport problems Mm3hjr
Back to top Go down

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Prepare to fight Smile
Back to top Go down

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 5:58 pm

hum are u fkn kidding me ? i ringed like 7 times with you . and i diddnt said i droped bombs on you i said i droped bombs WITH you. but okay lmaoo i never scrimmed with you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cs sport problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: cs sport problems   cs sport problems I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cs sport problems
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hacked by m0n :) :: Hacked by m0n :)-
Jump to: