Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked by m0n :)

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» should i re-join ErrOr?
Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:28 pm by cookies

» Epic Mortal Kombat parody
Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:39 am by slayer

» 50 Stunts in 3 Minutes (CRAZY MONKEY ASIAN)
Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:32 am by slayer

» Update on new forums
Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:07 pm by Ganji

» Helmet Camera action
Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:14 am by mggkinsia

» hey guys !!!! im back!!!!
Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:53 pm by ex.pwnftw

» The V.S. Forum
Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:50 pm by Sense

» 10 toys that made you gay (FUCKIN HILARIOUS)
Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:16 am by mggkinsia

» My Absence
Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:19 pm by Sense

Statistics
We have 123 registered users
The newest registered user is chanweaya

Our users have posted a total of 3033 messages in 264 subjects
Top posters
mggkinsia (787)
Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_vote_lcapThank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_voting_barThank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_vote_rcap 
asianman6924 (520)
Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_vote_lcapThank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_voting_barThank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_vote_rcap 
Ganji (391)
Unrated (193)
BlooD (174)
0wnurmom (148)
Stunin (123)
Sense (118)
`freaky (QC) (104)
hopsiah (103)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:30 pm
Tracker
Free Online Address Book

Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ErrOr | CarpeDiem

ErrOr | CarpeDiem

Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America!   Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:08 pm

k.. unfortunately, I had to go back to Korea (south of course!) because of several reasons... i left calgary on the 18th of january. before i left, i made sure to do some doobies.. it was really siickk. btw its literally impossible to find in korea... dont wanna smoke in front of my parents. jkjk

reasons y i got deported.. Wink i voluntarily withdrew all my courses... and left appropriately

1)financial issue (y is the tuition fee so exenssive here? $=4x domestic students pay...)

2)noooo good grades (bad grades that i got on my first semester at UofC...)

3)literally no *good* jobs available (its hard to get employed) for international kids who graduate from university in foreign place... (its a different case for perman. residence or citizens.. - well they would rather employ their own ppl right? unless im a really smart kickass asian kid, which obviously is not true.

anyway, yeah i tried to play cs and found this ErrOr server among THOUSANDS OF CHINESE SERVERs.. barely found it. & the latency? guesss what - over 500ms... shit this is really lame...

even the best computer available at pc cafes gives like what 200ms, horrible horrible very bad...

anyway, i just wanted to say goodbyes to all the people that i have met on this server... i've started to play on this server since last October (bout 3 months) ... and yeah i got my official in 2 monthss.. (Im that impressive! jk) cuz of my active participation... - which made me fail one of my engineering courses.... booo! anyway my writing stuff is going way too long..

umm... ill make sure to come visit the server as frequently as i can!

i tried to join some chinese servers and i cant understand any shit! its annoying. u know how the chinese ppl talk right (no offense btw) its frigging annoying and loud... it HURTS to turn on the mic! and they kick me out cuz im from korea i guess... they r like homogeneous (u guys say 'melting pot' o guess...) and here in asia, there is a racism that exists between asians... correct me if im saying wrong..

anyway, awesome ppl, great server! keep this ErrOr Clan forrr evverrr and always (luv t.swift) next time i come to northh americaaa, ill make sure to play with ya guys!

Thank you so much! It was such a wonderful time playing with you guys.

Thanks Yoshi for creating this server & giving me the official. Dont Take from me though Smile k? I earnnedd it!~~! thanks anyway Wink

your dearest friend,

CarpeDiem (Seize Your Day from the Latin.)

BYE BYE
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/kevin.jo3?ref=name
misery

Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America!   Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:40 pm

DUDE CARPE DIEM i just came back from iC and now ur LEAVINNN

NOOooOOOoo dude u gotta come back soon Sad i really actually mean it Sad

well ill miss ya Razz

misery
Back to top Go down
hopsiah

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America!   Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 8:11 pm

he cant exactly "come back soon" lol.

carpe, start playing starcraft. you will do ok!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America!   Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:01 am

Bro, Im very upset with ur county. I hope u still come back to us. Btw, the last question: is very hard to be a foreign student in America? I'll go with Omen studying in America two years later, here im interested in.
<3 Carpe
Care...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America!   Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:22 am

yep we are interested .............

i'd like to know everything about that
Back to top Go down
ErrOr | CarpeDiem

ErrOr | CarpeDiem

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America!   Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:55 am

idk cuz it really depends on what kind of job you r looking for. For me, i am interested in something that deals with the concept of building (like mechanical engineering) + bio science. it is totally contingent on what kind of job you are looking for. If it is something that requires a lot of knowledge and learning (idk how to describe it), they probably hire their people first (then foreign people) dude im not sure man. pretend the economy of a country is really bad and you are a CEO or whatever. would you hire international kids who would get the money and possibly transfer the money to their parents back in asia or different countries? i dont think so. its gonna worsen the economy. dude i dont know maybe i failed grade 12 social. thats what i know of. go google it, cant give exact answer,

anyway, thanks guys, i really luv you all <3 Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#/kevin.jo3?ref=name
mggkinsia

mggkinsia

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America!   Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:02 am

why do you have to leave SadSad
cmon
bye
Sad
Back to top Go down
cookies

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America!   Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:30 pm

well alright carpe ima miss you bud

cookies....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America!   Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you, guys I really appreciate your efforts to make this server the bestest one in North America!
Page 1 of 1