Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hacked by m0n :)

PortalHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Latest topics
» should i re-join ErrOr?
Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:28 pm by cookies

» Epic Mortal Kombat parody
Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:39 am by slayer

» 50 Stunts in 3 Minutes (CRAZY MONKEY ASIAN)
Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 4:32 am by slayer

» Update on new forums
Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:07 pm by Ganji

» Helmet Camera action
Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:14 am by mggkinsia

» hey guys !!!! im back!!!!
Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:53 pm by ex.pwnftw

» The V.S. Forum
Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:50 pm by Sense

» 10 toys that made you gay (FUCKIN HILARIOUS)
Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:16 am by mggkinsia

» My Absence
Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 11:19 pm by Sense

Statistics
We have 123 registered users
The newest registered user is chanweaya

Our users have posted a total of 3033 messages in 264 subjects
Top posters
mggkinsia (787)
Do you think google is evil? I_vote_lcapDo you think google is evil? I_voting_barDo you think google is evil? I_vote_rcap 
asianman6924 (520)
Do you think google is evil? I_vote_lcapDo you think google is evil? I_voting_barDo you think google is evil? I_vote_rcap 
Ganji (391)
Unrated (193)
BlooD (174)
0wnurmom (148)
Stunin (123)
Sense (118)
`freaky (QC) (104)
hopsiah (103)
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 88 on Tue Oct 01, 2019 8:30 pm
Tracker
Free Online Address Book

Do you think google is evil?

Go down 
+4
ExTrEmE*KiLlEr
Sense
0wnurmom
asianman6924
8 posters
AuthorMessage
asianman6924

asianman6924

Do you think google is evil? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:24 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7yfV6RzE30

watch the video and leave ur opinion here

Do you think google is evil? Mm3hjr
Back to top Go down
0wnurmom

0wnurmom

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:35 pm

Holy shit, Wtf is next Put cameras in everyone's bathroom?
Back to top Go down
Sense

Sense

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:00 pm

Is all that really real? Thatss kinda scary! Lol
Back to top Go down
ExTrEmE*KiLlEr

ExTrEmE*KiLlEr

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 12:00 am

:S now i am scare!! The worl its gonna be controleed by google maniacs, now one i just serch on yahoo!!! :S
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000187298199
Ganji

Ganji

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 2:37 am

thats fucked up!!!
Back to top Go down
http://errorclan.com
hopsiah

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:09 am

i happen to be a fan of darth vader.
Back to top Go down
mggkinsia

mggkinsia

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:20 am

same hopsiah
HOPSIAH I AM YOUR FATHER
Back to top Go down
asianman6924

asianman6924

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:52 am

haha hop and mgg ya crack me up

Back to top Go down
asianman6924

asianman6924

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 12:54 am

I really dont see what the big deal is....

i read some of the comments on the video and i have to agree with them

the video really didnt prove anything other than showing that google is big. Which it is, certainly, but there really isnt anything to get all worried about...

Back to top Go down
UnDer0ATmEal

UnDer0ATmEal

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 5:48 pm

LMAO.

I agree asianman, its not all that shocking. just a shit-ton of statistics and statistical hypothesies.

However, I beleive the DNA part....well that's just fucked up. HAHAH XD

Also, just to add, when I realized it was DARTH VADER, at least 10 seconds after probably everyone else, I was astonished. XD

Google, google, google...
Back to top Go down
Ganji

Ganji

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:39 pm

goggle wants to control everything... they wanna be a monopoly! wich is supposed to be illegal in the USA cuz monopolies are unfair! I like monopolies personally because im a dealer.... and i would like for me to run everything and fuck all the competition!! lol FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT DONT KNOW WAT A MONOPOLY IS! A monopoly is anything that controls a section of sumthing and no one can compete with there product or prices!

example... if at&t could beat boost mobile and all the companies prices that have $50 a month unlimited talk and text and all that & beat everyone elses prices on phones... then they would become a monopoly because they now control ALL cellphones & homephone lines!

Little lesson for the young ones!
Back to top Go down
asianman6924

asianman6924

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 3:44 pm

yea i know know what a monopoly is.
Like OPEC is a monopoly because they control pretty much the whole worlds supply of petroleum and oil.

But to be honest i dont believe google is a monopoly..

There are tons of other search engines like, ask.com, bing.com, yahoo.com, and so on and so on...

They are jsut expanding there horizons with all there appliactions like google earth and shit, but i dont think they are out to take over the world

Back to top Go down
Ganji

Ganji

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 4:25 pm

they will be sumday... give it time... they wanna control more then they say!! they arent a monopoly yet... but will be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think google is evil?   Do you think google is evil? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you think google is evil?
Page 1 of 1